About Canine Concierge
With multiple locations to serve you, each shop is your one-stop service center for dogs. We offer a full range of services and products for happy and healthy dogs, including, but not limited to:
- Dog daycare and overnight boarding
- Hikes, group and private walk
- Dog haircuts, baths and nail trims
- Pick up and drop off service,
- Transportation to and from vet appointments
- Can accommodate special requests for special needs dogs
- Separate our dogs by age, size, and temperament
- Have staff trained in animal first aid, behavior, and nutrition
- Provide a thorough assessment on all dogs prior to acceptance into our facility
- Give new dogs a gradual, closely monitored introduction to existing pack members
Check out our Rates and Services page, or our staff bio page for more information.
Welcome New Pack Members !
What's new and exciting?
- Peak season is approaching quickly. Have you made your booking yet? If you book before December 1st, you will lock in regular boarding rates for your holiday stay!
Contact us for further details on how to make your holiday booking.
Happy Healthy Dog Paw-ty!
Sunday January 29th @ 11:00am to 3:00pm
Come join us at Canine Concierge on Powell Street for a day of healthy treats, holistic nutrition advice, training and more.
We have invited many wonderful people we work with to provide your pooch with the top notch care our existing clients are familiar with. Of course, we will welcome in some new faces too! In addition to our very own certified groomer, our guests are..
* Hug-A-Bull Advocacy and Rescue Society
* Shelagh from Dizine Canine, offering mini training sessions and R+ training tips
* K9 Gentle Dental, providing free dental exams
* Walks 'N Wags Pet First Aid
* Sarah, 3P Naturals Raw Foods' on staff Nutritionist
* First Mate Pet Foods
* Omega Alpha Supplements
* Noahs Ark Pet Treats
* Recovery SA by Purica
Come, bring your on-leash pooch, and enjoy an afternoon of holistic treats, preventative wellness information, samples and raffle baskets!
* Mini training sessions, raffle tickets, nail trims, and ear cleaning are by donation. All proceeds raised will go to benefit Hug-A-Bull Advocacy and Rescue Society.
BOARDING HOURS ARE FOR POWELL LOCATION ONLY
Saturday December 24th : CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS EVE
* Boarding check in only between 9:00am and 10:00am
Sunday December 25th : CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS DAY
* No boarding check in or check out available
Monday December 26th : CLOSED FOR BOXING DAY
* Boarding check in and check out between 9:00am and 10:00am OR between 4:00pm and 5:00pm
Saturday December 31 : CLOSED FOR NEW YEARS EVE
* Boarding check in and check out between 9:00am and 10:00am only
Sunday January 1st : CLOSED FOR NEW YEARS DAY
* Boarding check out only between 4:00pm and 5:00pm