All dogs that join us for daycare and boarding must meet the following criteria:
- Vaccinations for Rabies, Bordetella (kennel cough), and Parvo/Distemper combo (DHPP, DHLPP, etc.).
- Young puppies must be up to date on Bordetella, and have their 3rd set of puppy vaccines completed.
- As proof, please bring a photocopy of the vaccinations certificate with expiration dates shown.
- Dogs over the age of 6 months must be either neutered or spayed.
- Exceptions can be made for unspayed females, as long as they aren't in heat.
- We are not able to accept aggressive dogs in our daycare/boarding. All dogs in our care must have no history of aggression towards people or dogs. Please give us a call if you are concerned your dog may fall into this category.
All new dogs to our daycare must also book a first-time appointment starting in the morning. This is so that we can introduce your dog to our regulars one-by-one as they arrive. After completing this first day, your dog can come in anytime — no appointments needed.